Our client located in New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a Technical Manager – Production Manager
- Work closely with the technical team to plan capacities, schedule production in line with the forecasts and budget
- Oversee all technical functions to ensure complete integration across teams and pulp/chemicals production as planned
- Conduct daily meetings with the team to monitor adherence to production plan, oversee immediate production operations and manage any contingencies as and when they arise
- Monitor operational expenditure periodically and ensure adherence in different budget heads (Variable cost, Repair & Maintenance, Capex, etc.)
- Ensure all health & safety SOPs are updated and communicated across the unit
- Drive measures/ projects for continuous improvement in production quality, costs, capacity and equipment reliability
- Liaise with technical heads of all fibre manufacturing units / internal customers and resolve product or supply issues of chemicals/pulp
- Provide continuous feedback and guidance to team members to ensure learning and growth
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering (Chemical).
- Proven track record in a Kraft Mill and or Pulp industry with 5+ years of experience in a similar role or comparable manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in industrial setting, plant asset management.
- Experience preferred in Microsoft Office, SAP, Maximo and Auto Cad.
- Able to lead change and continuous improvement
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, adaptability to changing priorities.
- Strong Leadership and communication skills.
- Performance management experience.
- Experience working in a unionized environment considered an asset.
- Fluency in written and verbal English language is required.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number 1832