Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Tool and Die Maker to join their team in Woodbridge, ON.
Our client is seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications; make adjustments as necessary.
- Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies, jigs, gauges, and tools, using machine tools and hand tools.
- Verify dimension, alignments and clearance of finished parts for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers and dial indicators. Will also need to measure dimensions of completed tools and products produced by tools to verify conformance to specifications.
- Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications, making adjustments as necessary.
- Inspect finished dies for smoothness, contour conformity, and defects.
- Set up and operate conventional or computer numerically controlled machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to cut, bore, grind, or otherwise shape parts to prescribed dimensions and finishes.
- Study blueprints, sketches, models, or specifications to plan sequences of operations for fabricating tools, dies, or assemblies.
- Develop and design new tools and dies, using computer-aided design software. 20) Set pyrometer controls of heat-treating furnaces, and feed or place parts, tools, or assemblies into furnaces to harden.
Our client is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Certified Tool and Die Maker
- Experience in a high precision stamping dies is Mandatory.
- Must have 5 + years experience in building and maintaining dies to manufacture miniature, precision, tight tolerance stampings.
- Must be able to work fast accurately and independently with minimum of instructions from the Tool Room Foreman.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all departments of the company, in a friendly atmosphere.
- Competitive benefits including health insurance for employee, holidays, paid vacation, etc.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact George Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.