Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Tool and Die Maker to join their team.
Wage: $26 – $28 per hour – Depending on experience.
Shift: Afternoon shifts
Our client is seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Perform tooling maintenance on equipment as per tooling maintenance requests assigned
- Support maintenance of tooling spare parts.
- Follow all applicable work instructions to complete the tooling maintenance tasks.
- Make aware any tooling equipment safety concerns to the Tool Lead Hand immediately.
- Complete and sign tooling maintenance requests
- Read and interprets blueprints and uses precision measuring instruments (imperial and metric).
- Ensure all dies and tools are maintained properly to avoid interruption of production, and to minimize unnecessary downtime.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement, dimensional quality concerns and customer issues, and supports departmental goals and objectives
- Clean tooling as required and maintain a clean organized work area.
Our client is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Certification of Qualification in Tool and Die
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing industry/equivalent
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral
- Good organizational skills, self starter and a team player
- Able to operate Tool room equipment (lathe, grinding machine, milling machine, etc.) effectively and safely
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected]