Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Tool & Die to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable, depending on experience.
Shift: Day/Afternoon rotation
- Build and maintain tools as defined by toolroom supervisor & team leader
- Develops new dies; advanced trouble-shooting; makes changes to improve systems when applicable
- Inspect and test final products; Verify machined parts for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Manages the spare parts inventory and its control system
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Fast-paced environment; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Organized.
- Valid Ontario tool & die maker certificate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on dies and fixtures
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.