Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Tool and Die Maker to join their team.
Pay Structure & Benefits:
$28/hr – $31/hr, Depending on experience. Additional benefits include an incentive bonus worth 7.5% base salary, immediate coverage of our full time associate benefit plan, a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary, and an afternoon shift premium of $0.60/hr. Tools and uniforms are supplied.
Hours of Work:
Rotating shifts (every 2 weeks)
6:30am – 3:00pm (days),
3:00pm – 11:30pm (afternoons)
Reporting to Die Maintenance Supervisor. Be able to use appropriate equipment to create and repair tooling. These duties are to be performed within quality and production standards
- Use of various equipment/tools to create and repair tooling, including, but not limited to, grinders, welding equipment, machining equipment, overhead cranes, etc..
- Support stamping operations and troubleshoot production problems.
- Assist New Model Group with program launches and die trials.
- Other duties as required.
- Licensed Tool & Die Maker.
- Minimum 4 years previous work experience in a high volume, automated stamping environment.
- Hands-on experience with various stamping operations, (e.g. transfer, progressive, blanking).
- Proficient reading blueprints and sketches.
- EDM & CNC operating machine knowledge would be an asset.
- Familiarity with Japanese tooling would be an asset.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.