Our client has an immediate opportunity for Tool and Die Makers to join their team.
Wage offered is $30 per hour, with milestones being achieved and performance reviews this wage will top out at $34 per hour. Benefits and Pension are available upon completion of probationary period.
- Midnight Shifts (straight shift)
- Weekend Shifts (Fri – Sun 12hr shifts)
- Rotational Shifts (1week Nights / 2 weeks Afternoons / 2 weeks Days)
The Successful Candidate will be accountable for building and maintaining tools, dies and fixtures to support a production schedule
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain progressive or fine blank dies, jigs and fixtures at the level of quality required to support producing quality components, as required by a production stamping schedule
- Fabricate dies, die sections, fixtures and any other required components within a specific time frame
- Troubleshoot and repair dies and fixtures, in the Tool Room and Press, as required to solve problems within the time constraints dictated by the Production Schedule
- Report immediately all problems that may affect the on time completion of assigned work
- Provide guidance and teaching to apprentices
- Maintain safety standards and cleanliness of work area as outlined by Supervisory staff
- Must be aware of relevance and importance of their activities and how it effects quality and the environment for our customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Completion of specialized trade courses and/or apprenticeship/certification.
- 3+ years of work related experience.
- Certified Tool & Die Maker
- Valid Crane License
Please submit your resume, 2 references, shift availability, and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org .