Our client in North York, ON has an immediate opening for a Tool and Die Maker.
- Ensure that all duties and tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and that at no time is the employee or their co-workers placed in an unsafe condition
- Maintain and repair dies for production
- Respond to the requirements of production by troubleshooting tooling problems and estimating timelines for resolution
- Operate cranes safely to remove and/or relocate dies to specific work stations/equipment
- Train, instruct and advise Tool & Die Maker apprentices
- Ensure timely completion of repairs, dies, jigs and fixtures
- Any other reasonable requests or tasks as asked by Management
- Good English Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Tool & Die Maker certificate and/or equivalent
- 5 years related experience
- Thorough knowledge of blueprint reading and interpretation of GD&T
- Thorough knowledge of toolroom and production equipment
Shift: Days 7-3pm & Afternoons 3-11pm
Salary: $25-29/hr Negotiable
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Jim Cooper at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 107 with any questions.