Our client located near Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Tool and Die Maker.
- Communicate and work effectively with work-team members and other members of the company
- Understand and comply with the worker responsibilities and rights as outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OH&S) of Ontario, as well as, the Company’s safety rules/procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- Understand and comply with policies, procedures and standards of conduct as outlined in the Employee Handbook. Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications of tools, dies, prototypes or models;
- Prepare templates and sketches and determine work processes;
Compute dimensions and tolerances and set up machine tools;
Position, secure, measure and work metal stock or castings to lay out for machining;
- Fit and assemble or disassemble parts using hand tools; and
Test completed tools, dies, jigs or fixtures for proper operation
- Impress diagnose of trouble with part quality and or die issues
Make repairs/adjustments quickly
- 5 years manufacturing environment working
- Certificate/License in related trade
- Ability to read and interpret documents and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to deal with challenges involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Applicant must have own tools
- Ability to assemble tools and all tool room equipment as needed
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number – 1342