Our client, located in Windsor Ontario, has immediate opportunities for a Tool & Die Designer to join their team.
- Design product at various levels of difficulty and intricacy details: Progressive, Transfers, Tandem and Blanking dies.
- Interact with customers, both internal and external, regarding all die design reviews and follow-up.
- Provide technical support to various departments regarding die design and simulations.
- Maintain documentation records of complete design projects.
- Gauge and monitor project timelines ensuring project stays on track.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A University degree or College graduate in Mechanical Engineering degree or diploma – automotive option preferred.
- Minimum of 2-4 years product design experience with metal forming and processing of metal stampings.
- Demonstrated experience in 3D design and Solid Modelling, binder development, surfacing.
- Proven experience using UG/NX, CREO, SolidWorks or Catia V5.
- Proven use of Dynaform or Autoform is an asset.
- Must have complete knowledge of GD&T.
- Demonstrated experience must contain strong organizational, communication, project and time management skills
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.