Our client located in Mississauga, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Tool & Die Maker
- Repair and maintain tools and dies as assigned.
- Service and build new tools.
- Trouble shooting and repair dies in press/stamping machines.
- Reviews and completes tool service reports.
- Review tooling at the end of a production run and determine die status.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Work in compliance and conform to TS16949 standards.
- Knowledge of EDM/CNC equipment/process
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Certified Tradesman – Tool and Die Maker or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- 5+ years of experience as a Toolmaker within the automotive industry
- Should have own tools.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.