Our client located in Midland, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Tool & Die Maker
- Repair and maintain dies and fixtures as required.
- Responsible for spare Tooling.
- Give input/ideas to Engineering Department on tooling/design alternatives for unique or difficult jobs.
- Help trouble shoot small tooling problems.
- Make sure that all log books and PM’s are up to date.
- Develop new dies; make changes to meet or exceed quoted rates and improve product capability.
- Responsible for maintaining tooling documentation (tooling history) up to the smallest detail.
- Ensure that dies are ready according to production schedule.
- Minimize downtime through quality improvement activity.
- Recommend maintenance and equipment repair necessary to achieve the highest possible efficiency, safety and quality.
- Tool & Die Certificate of Qualification
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in an automotive manufacturing environment as a licensed Tool & Die Maker
- Progressive Die experience an asset
- Excellent independent trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent documentation skills
Wage & Shift
- 3 shift rotation – every 2 weeks – Shifts Trades are accepted
- $29.79/hour + .26 cents cost of living pay
- 5% afternoon Shift premium & 7% Night Shift premium
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.