Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Tool & Die Maker to join their team.
Wage: $32/hr., depending on experience.
Shift: 3 shift rotation
- Perform tooling maintenance on equipment as per tooling maintenance requests assigned
- Support maintenance of tooling spare parts.
- Follow all applicable work instructions to complete the tooling maintenance tasks.
- Make aware any tooling equipment safety concerns to the Tool Lead Hand immediately.
- Complete and sign tooling maintenance requests
- Read and interprets blueprints and uses precision measuring instruments (imperial and metric).
- Ensure all dies and tools are maintained properly to avoid interruption of production, and to minimize unnecessary downtime.
- Certification of Qualification in Tool and Die
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Stamping experience an asset
- Metal press experience an asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.