Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Tool & Die Maker – New Build to join their team.
Wage: $25 – $28/hr depending on experience, plus $1 shift premium
Shift: Weekend day shift
- Perform tooling maintenance on equipment as per tooling maintenance requests assigned
- Support maintenance of tooling spare parts.
- Follow all applicable work instructions to complete the tooling maintenance tasks.
- Make aware any tooling equipment safety concerns to the Tool Lead Hand immediately.
- Complete and sign tooling maintenance requests
- Read and interprets blueprints and uses precision measuring instruments (imperial and metric).
- Ensure all dies and tools are maintained properly to avoid interruption of production, and to minimize unnecessary downtime.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement, dimensional quality concerns and customer issues, and supports departmental goals and objectives
- Clean tooling as required and maintain a clean organized work area.
- Other duties as required.
- Tool & Die Maker Certification
- 3+ years of experience in die maintenance
- Ability to perform maintenance on stamping dies
- Provide timely die repairs, improvements and modifications
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Matt Lange at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 102 with any questions.