Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Tooling Coordinator to join their team.
Wage is open to Negotiation depending on relevant experience and skills.
Must be willing to work flexible shifts and hours
- Tool & Die Maker certificate and/or equivalent 5 years of related work experience or equivalent
- Good English Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Thorough knowledge of blue print reading and interpretation
- Thorough knowledge of operating tool room and production equipment (grinding, milling, lathe)
- Possess good mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of GD+T
- Excellent trouble shooting for dies, cutting tools, (end forming, crimping and bending an asset)
- Develop dies, tools and processes as required
- To build replacement tools and dies for production use as required or internally capable
- Provide assistance, guidance and advice to Junior Tool & Die Makers and Apprentices as required
- Liaise with internal departments for design input, fabrication and modifications to tools and dies
- Ensure timely completion of repairs, new dies, tooling, fixtures etc as required so production is not interrupted
- Ensure preventative maintenance program are done on tools and dies based on assigned schedules
- Trouble shooting of tools and record keeping of tool development and troubleshooting
- Follow MCPC when working on production concerns, complete paperwork to close protocols.
- Follow all lock out/tag out procedures as required
- Responsible to maintain good housekeeping on work area and die parts at all times
- Follow company policies on Health, Safety & Environment and PPE requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives on all aspect of the job
- Any other duties as needed
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com .