Our Client has an immediate opportunity for a Tooling Engineer to join their team.
- Tool & Die Maker background with 10 years of experience.
- Tool Room supervisory experience would be an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of tooling design experience.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings & specifications.
- Must be proficient in GD&T.
- Ability to create a strip layout.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office software (ie: Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Excellent critical thinker with problem solving ability.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to function both independently and in a team environment.
•Engineering Degree/Diploma would be an asset.
•Toolmaker License would be an asset
•Ability to Design in one of the following software – Solidworks, Unigraphics (NX10), Solid Edge
•Thorough knowledge of IATF16949/QS9000, APQP procedures, Quality Engineering, Supplier Management, Blueprint Reading, Advanced Measuring Techniques, Computer Literate,
•Knowledge of GD&T, QFD, Design for Manufacturing, VE/VA, DOE, DFMEA/PFMEA, Floor Plans, Process Flow Diagrams, Control Plans, Quoting Procedures / Contract Review.
•Working knowledge of AUTOCAD / MS Project / MS Office / Outlook
Please submit resume, 2 references, and wage expectations to George Halliwell at email@example.com .