Our client has immediate opportunities for Welders to join their team.
Wage: $18 – $25/hr
Shift: Swing or Steady afternoons
- Responsible to work from concept to completion on all welding projects to support production department
- Design and construct simple, or complicated equipment and fixtures on a timely manner
- Responsible for welding in all positions with MIG and STICK on a variety of metals
- Always maintain a clean and safe work place
- Grade 12 and 3-5 years welding experience.
- Welding certificate is preferred
- Must be able to read and work from Blueprints and drawings.
- Must have experience with MIG and TIG
- Must work well with others
- Able to use grinding and saw equipment + some crane use.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be able to complete a Welding test.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Mike MacLeod at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 103 with any questions.