Our client located in New Brunswick have an immediate opening for a 2nd Class Power Engineer
Pulp Mill or Sawmill experience definite assets.
- Ensure optimum performance of the steam and recovery and Recaust areas on a daily basis by overseeing production and maintenance activities.
- Frequently monitor and review quality parameters.
- Involve technical resources when troubleshooting cannot be done.
- Inform department superintendent of potential major production / cost / quality problems and propose solutions.
- Ensure proper use of resources to minimize overtime.
- Conduct safety audits and crew meetings.
- 2nd class power engineer license
- Supervisory experience required.
- Previous pulp and paper experience considered an asset.
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities.
- Experience working in a unionized environment would be considered an asset
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact George @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job Number 2088