Our client located in New Brunswick have an immediate opening for a Chemical Process Engineer
Salary – $90-110k
Pulp Mill experience definite assets.
Must be Bilingual French & English
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
- Proven track record in a Kraft Mill and or Pulp industry with 5+ years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organization and decision-making abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Minitab, data historians and SAP.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lead change and continuous improvement.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and to manage in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Performance management experience. Experience working in a unionized environment would be considered an asset.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact George @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job Number 2243