Our client has an immediate opportunity for a CNC Machinist to join their team.
Wage: $20 – $28/hr
- Setup and operation of various CNC vertical/horizontal mills
- FANUC/Heidenhain/SIEMENS controllers
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Machine parts to tight tolerances and verify dimensions of parts using precision measuring instruments
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances and complete inspection records as required.
- Assist with 5S and organizational initiatives
- Have experience with 2-5 axis machining including setup and operation of CNC milling equipment
- High school or equivalent
- 3+ year’s experience in CNC machining environment
- Mastercam experience would be an asset
- Forklift and Crane experience considered an asset
- Certificate of Qualification for General Machinist or Tool and Die maker an asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.