Our client located in New Brunswick has an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer
• Provide expertise in electrical engineering and technical support for operations and maintenance, as required.
• Develop, plan and execute capital and major maintenance projects in order to support the business maintenance and improvement plan.
• Liaise with external consultant engineers in project development and problem solving, as required
• Negotiate contracts with suppliers and supervise contract employers.
• Coordinate with the mechanical maintenance team the preventive maintenance, machine repair and predictive maintenance.
• Capable of organizing and determining priorities.
• Autonomy and orientation in terms of teamwork
• Flexibility and availability according to operational needs
• Ability to adapt to unexpected situations and a good ability to work under pressure.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
• Diploma (engineering : electrical) or other similar field
• Five (5) years of experience in an industrial environment.
• Eligible for registration with APEGNB
• Any other combination of training and relevant experience may be considered
• Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact George @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job Number 1977