Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Electrician to join their team.
Wage: $35/hr + $2.50/hr Shift Premium
Shift: Night Shift
• Licensed Electrician or equivalent electrical engineering certificate
• Completion of an industrial electrician apprenticeship program or equivalent
• Minimum 3 year’s experience in the automotive industry as an industrial electrician
• Knowledge of electric circuitry of relay, PC and PLC logic.
• Working knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act, Lockout Policies and electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
• Ability to perform basic wiring work, conduit bending and control cabinet wiring.
• Good communications skills and must be able to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English.
• Safe Installation and repair of equipment
• Install, examine, replace and repair electronic wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
• Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
• Inform the Maintenance Manager about changes in electrical circuits and updates to the original diagrams
• Wire new control panels according to drawings and verbal instructions under consideration of Hydro codes and other applicable standards and regulations.
• Work in a cost-effective manner and maintains a high standard of quality and excellent workmanship.
• Conduct preventative maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
• Must have continuous improvements on machinery and equipment. Meet schedule set by maintenance Manager.
• Use different PLC programming devices including software to modify and read logic control programs. Perform other assignments from time to time as managements so directs.
• Perform other duties as required within his/her ability.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.