Our client located near Woodbridge, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Electrician.
Pay Rate: $36-38/hr
Shift: 3 Shift Rotation
- Repair of equipment and machinery.
- Responds to production problems quickly.
- Possesses excellent trouble shooting skills to determine the cause of and solutions to problems.
- Uses a strong knowledge of PLC logic/programming to aid in troubleshooting and repair.
- Capable of managing the repair of any electrical equipment.
- Prepares plant wiring for addition of new equipment. Plans and manages tasks independently.
- Ensures the wiring layout is efficient, amperage loading is correct, and wiring meets the Electrical Code.
- Coordinates and/or completes office wiring changes.
- Runs computer cable and wiring as required or coordinates with external contractors on such projects.
- Works with Electrical Designers and facilities on the improvement of electrical designs and systems.
- Supports mgmt.in continuous improvement, assists in evaluating adv. in electrical technology.
- Can lead a team of maintenance personnel in the completion of a large project.
- Documents any required changes properly on the diagrams.
- Completion of Electrical Preventive Maintenance requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of Preventive Maintenance systems and utilizes this knowledge to make improvements.
- Completes P.M. checklists properly and returns them to the appropriate person on time.
- Documents any problems or additional observations appropriately and corrects whatever is possible.
- Follows the Preventive Maintenance Instruction properly.
- Rotating shifts required.
- Must be a Certified Industrial Electrician in the Province of Ontario for at least two years and have three plus years electrical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience working with high voltage (600v).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code.
- Must have a good understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics & relationship to electrical control technology.
- Must have basic computer skills / PLC Knowledge, Allen Bradley / Siemens.
- Mitsubishi drives and PLC experience would be an asset.
- Must be able to plan, manage and lead a team assigned to large projects and tasks.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability.
Job Number – 1982