Our client, located in Cornwall, Ontario has an immediate opportunity for an Electrician to join their team.
Shift: Day and Afternoon
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and code specifications to determine lay-out of industrial equipment and installations
- Conduct planned preventive & predictive maintenance and keep maintenance records
- Actively participate in preventive maintenance program on building equipment processing equipment daily
- Efficient production equipment set up, inspection and shutdown of all related equipment when required, including process changeovers
- Assist in planning, organizing of work activities (drawing interpretation, parts preparation)
- Program, troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial equipment and automation including PLCs, HMI, frequency drives, temperature control and other related devices
- Certified Journeyman Electrician with 5+ years’ experience.
- Knowledge of conveyors, high speed slicers, pumps / compressor, electrical / electronic controls and high speed packaging equipment
- Strong working knowledge of HMI’s, electric motor controls, programmable logic controllers, basic wiring circuits and skills necessary to safely test common electrical systems and make minor repairs where permitted
- 442A licensing an asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.