Our client located in the Dawson Creek, British Columbia has an immediate opening for an Electrician
- Conduct electrical PMs
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment
- Apply skills to perform assigned tasks and maintain high quality of workmanship
- Complete training identified by the Electrical Team Leader
- Maintain and Troubleshoot PLC Systems
- Assist in the training of other electricians’ apprentices and site personnel based on your skills and abilities
- Actively participate in EHS Programs
- Maintain housekeeping of the assigned areas
- Participating in improvement projects
- Perform other duties as required
- Red Seal Construction or Industrial Electrician Certification Required
- 3 Years of Industrial experience;
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- Knowledge of electrical functions
- Knowledge of equipment and tools
- Knowledge of basic PLC
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge of Electrical troubleshooting
- Experience in various HMI software
- Experience on V.F. drives, controls and PLCs (Allen Bradley) are an asset
- No aversion to working in high places or confined spaces
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and writing skills.
- Demonstrated coordination and mechanical ability.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
- Good problem solving ability
- Strong computer skills
- Willing to take training courses for trade upgrading
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 1886