Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Electrician to join their team.
Shift: Steady Shift Available Afternoons or Nights
- Perform routine preventative maintenance of high speed processing equipment
- Optimize equipment safety, food safety, and reliability including the support of preventative maintenance initiatives
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned
- Perform equipment change-over and production line set ups
- High School or equivalent
- A valid Industrial Electrician trade license with at least 2 years’ experience
- 3 years of related experience within the Meat Processing or other related Manufacturing Maintenance experience
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.