Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Electrician to join their team.
Shift: Day shift, 7am – 3:15pm, Monday – Friday
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment including stamping presses, hydroforming presses, milling equipment and robotic laser cutting.
- Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain automated production equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to troubleshoot automated equipment.
- Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc.
- Must have PLC experience in troubleshooting.
- Automation and Manufacturing/Automotive experience an asset.
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Robotics field or 2-3+ years related experience would be an asset.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Mike Macleod at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 103 with any questions.