Our client, located in Listowel Ontario, is looking for an Human Resources Specialist to join their team.
Human Resources Specialist
This position provides administrative support to the HR Department.
- With a high degree of confidentiality, the HR Administrator supports the HR Business Partner in onboarding/life cycle changes and exiting of employees including
- Posting positions for approval in internal recruiting system, scheduling interviews, managing security access, ordering of business cards, benefit form distribution and completion
- Managing the employee termination process and ensures that all exit requirements are executed, including collection of company equipment, credit cards, building access and systems access.
- Completion and submission of administrative forms for employee changes
- Reviews and works proactively with the HR Service Center/Group Payroll to execute changes and/or corrections in PIM/SAP HR
- Maintains any manual HR files and update various benefit program system record.
- Produces HR reports as needed.
- Codes and processes invoices for all HR related expenses.
- Keep a good tracking of regulatory HR related payments, including but not limited to CRA,WSIB, EHT, CNESST, Worksafe BC
- Representing HR in Joint Health and Safety Committee, conduct monthly walk through check, complete monthly review report and meeting minutes
- Office Administrator
- Responsible for ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Manages the security access badge system for VFS Aurora
- Continually seeks to improve business processes and leverages technology to improve efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with HR reporting tools and processes.
- Experience with HR or other sophisticated database systems/repositories is highly desirable.
- SAP experience is required.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusiveness.
- Proactive attitude to work.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to understand and improve upon business processes.
- Ability to work well with others, communicate effectively, and problem solve quickly where solutions are not self-evident.
- Proficiency in MS Teams including programs such as Word, Excel, and Power Point is essential.
- Experience with Access is desirable.
- Experience with HRIS systems and understanding of Human Resources function.
- Ability to work and maintain legal residency in Canada
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability.
Job Number: 2000