Our client located near Oakville, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright
Pay Rate: $35/hr based on relevant experience
Shift: Night shift
• Performs duties of millwright as required including pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems and tools
• Provides assistance to other maintenance personnel with trouble-shooting electrical, or other maintenance related needs as required
• Responsible for completion of necessary paperwork including work orders/time sheets/log board entries/line book revisions as required in a timely manner
• Ordering parts and following the parts received procedure
• Performing routing preventive maintenance as required
• Responsible for maintaining a clean tidy and organized work area
– Good practice Preventive & Predictive Maintenance.
– Mechanical/Brake presses up to 1000 ton.
– Punch/Plasma and/or Laser cutting machines.
– Capable of mig or stick maintenance welding.
– Exposure to CNC Mill or Lathe Maintenance.
– Rigging Experience
• Minimum 5 years experience as a Licensed millwright or Industrial Mechanic
• Extensive experience with Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and mechanical systems and tools.
• PLC Programming and trouble shooting an asset
• Machine Shop and MIG/TIG Welding experience an asset
• Electrical trouble shooting capabilities required
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment
• Ability to read, write and speak English
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number 1830