Our client, located in London, ON, has an immediate opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
Shift: Days or Afternoons
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment
- Implement preventative and predictive programs/assignments for mechanical systems
- Participate in post event analysis and root cause discussions and take part in developing solutions
- Commit to adhering to guidelines and maintaining technical and preventative records
- Review and apply a continuous improvement mindset to safe work practices, procedures, and standards
- Maintain equipment histories as required
- Plan jobs, including assessment and selection of material
- Work in a flexible team environment and communicate clearly with others
- Assist other Maintenance and/or Production Technicians as required
- Five years’ experience working as a Millwright
- Valid Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyman Certificate Millwright
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.