Our client has immediate opportunities for Millwrights to join their team.
Shift: 3 shift rotation 8 hour shifts
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematic and drawings to determine work procedures and/or order necessary parts.
- Conduct planned preventive & predictive maintenance and keep maintenance records.
- Efficient production equipment set up, inspection and shutdown of all related equipment when required, including process changeovers.
- Assist in planning, organizing of work activities (drawing interpretation, parts preparation).
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain industrial equipment and power transmission, pump, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Licensed Millwright
- Working knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Strong SAP skill sets.
- Must be able to work independently, work with contractors and other Reliability personnel
- Strong working knowledge of HMI (Human Machine Interface), electric motor controls, programmable logic controllers, basic wiring circuits and skills necessary to safely test common electrical systems and make minor repairs where permitted.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.