Our client, located in Mississauga, ON, has immediate opportunities for Millwrights to join their team.
Shift: Friday to Monday, Weekend Shift 6:30am – 5pm
- Be able to install, troubleshoot, and repair complex production equipment with minimum supervision
- Enhance equipment performance, recommending improvements and implementing.
- Works from drawings, written or verbal instructions and sketches
- Be able to troubleshoot and identify mechanical/electrical problems
- Operate production equipment and check performance as required
- Be strong on PM (preventative maintenance) procedures in a 24 hour/day operation
- Have proficient knowledge in use of computerized maintenance management system.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have valid Ontario Millwright license
- Ontario Electrical license or Refrigeration “B” License would be an asset
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
- Must have a full complement of personal/professional hand tools
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
- SAP experience an asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.