Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
Pay Rate: $36.50/hr
Shifts: Days 7am to 3pm, Afternoons 3pm to 11pm, and Midnights 11pm to 7am. Rotates every week.
- Plastic injection molding experience is a nice to have
- Conveyors, drives, pumps, and gearboxes are nice
- Industrial Mechanics (Millwrights) are responsible for assembling, installing, aligning, maintaining, repairing, troubleshooting, inspecting, dismantling and moving machinery and equipment
- Troubleshooting may include diagnosing irregularities and malfunctions, making adjustments, and repairing or replacing parts
- Cleaning, adjusting and lubricating machinery are also important maintenance tasks of the trade
- Blueprints, diagrams, schematic drawings and manuals assist Industrial Mechanics (Millwrights) in determining work procedures
- Operate hand and power tools in installation and repair; larger machine tools such as lathes, drill presses and grinders may be used in fabrication of machine parts
- Hoisting and lifting equipment such as cranes, jacks and forklifts are commonly used to position large machines or machine parts
- Complete preventative maintenance as required on machinery/equipment
- Tooling fabrication for fixtures or welding cells to replace broken or worn tooling
- Service and program robotic welders either by writing a program or re-teaching a set program
- Report on work performed and time spent to Maintenance Group Leader or designate
- Complete maintenance work requests, CIF’s as required
- All other relevant duties
- Grade 12 Diploma or GED
- Recognized Millwright License (C of Q)
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.
Job # 2066